Tuesday, August 05, 2008

why can't ppl be more sensible la......!!

blogging again...tis is wat my frens will always say when they see me starting to type in front of thr computer...hehe...well...i've always say i got a lot to type on my blog byt when it comes to wat to type..i go blur...haha...

my relationship with him's going well just tt i still mind about his pass sometimes...wonder if he does also...i know he doesn't always hv time for me...hai...no choice...bare with it lo...i thank God tt he's so understanding...so different from those guys tt i had before...ok...i know i've said tis lots of times but i really can't help it la...haha...
seriously wonder why ppl know i'm with him...who the *@#?& tell wan?? i know the only ppl i told were ppl tt i trust and i trust him to be sensible enough not to tell but how do ppl get to know about it...i didn't place his name on my blog...why are ppl so *&@? why can't they mind their own business? when it's time to tell things would naturally come out but why break the news so prematurely?????

hai...the more i think about it the more irritated i feel...keep it to urself la...cannot keep it to urself then type it on ur blog and lock ur blog so tt no one can see la...hai...why la...really leh...why??????????

oh Lord bless my soul...bless whoever tt has done all tt...

1 comment:

Janice Chin KY said...

hey abi.. i did not tell anyone about you and him.. i really didn't tell anyone.. trust me.. ok?? :) cares..