Tuesday, July 15, 2008

thinking...

another new week...time flies leh..haha...still wondering wat's the difference between genuine friendship and love...how do couples actually maintain their relationships...wat to do after i leave home..wat kind of life i'd hv...

i'm reading a book about a girl tt had a kid with her bf but her bf left her cause he thought she betrayed him...tt girl has a life with her kid though it's hard but she still feels blessed..thought of having a life like hers with no husband but only a life with my kid..i can spend all my attention on raising, loving and caring for my kid and not needing to bother about my husband..being able to skip having the worry about my husband betraying me or not..u may say tt my kid won't hv a father's love but i sort of grown up without it so i dun think my kid can't live without it too...i know it sounds weird..but it's a nice challenge..

well...life's hard with so many things..why ah.......

1 comment:

p-R-ince said...

wah...u want that kind of life doesn't mean ur husband would want to be that what...i believe u would find some guy who wouldn't be so irresponsible as to just leave u alone ;-) well u have god's love which is also fatherly love :)

how couples can jst stick with their partners like for long because of this magical thing: a promise that comes after a decision...