Tuesday, July 22, 2008

love is in the air :p

wat do parents really wan?

how good is good enogh?

honestly...i dun feel accapted at home..even in church...just feel so distant...



at least i found something good..someone tt could give me tt acceptance i'm looking for..though it is a little sudden but i'm glad ^0^

nothing beats the feeling of being loved..nothing can replace the feeling of being loved..hopefully tis will be my last and final one..no more heart breaks..no more break ups..hopefully..just hopefully..i like the feeling of being missed and missing someone tt i love..having someone to care for me and dote me..it's just so sweet...hehe :p i hope he can change my perspective of life...from being so negative to being the person tt love life again...wah..miss him already..hehe...

No comments: